Hello, So last night I knocked my iPhone into the toilet. I quickly took it out, took off the case & SIM tray, wiped it with toilet paper, used a vacuum to suck out some moisture (wasn't much), and then put it in a Zip Loc bag with two giant desiccant packs and some rice. 24 hours later, I vacuumed it again and tried to turn it on. Then I read that I need to plug it in to turn it on, so I did, and saw the Apple logo. Then it shut off. I put it back in the bag and then later plugged it in again and left it. It turned on, but then after a few seconds, it turns off, and then reboots. Am I out of luck? Would leaving it for a few more days work, or do I need to replace the battery or something else? If I do need a battery replacement, should I just do it at the Apple store or a phone repair shop? I'm not sure about the battery quality of such shops so spending a bit more may be worth it. Thoughts?