iPhone 4, Lockinfo + BiteSMS problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Benji222, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

When I click the little status bar bubble icon on the top with lockinfo on the homescreen, it seems to pull down another lockscreen with no lockinfo on it to answer?
    I turned off infoshade so that insnt the problem.
    It seems like tapping and holding the status bar on the lock screen always brings down a bar of nothing.

I guess I fixed it?
    I was in Lockinfo settings assigning things to activator and they weren't all changing in activator. My bad.

2. MrThompsonR macrumors 6502

MrThompsonR

Some apps have their own settings for activating the app. Depending on the app Activator may/ may not over ride them.

3. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Can you please explain this a little better? I think I know what you're talking about because I have the same problem. When I'm on the lockscreen and tap on the quick list icon (the little icon next to the bluetooth symbol), lockinfo disappears. Is that what you mean? If so, how did you fix it? I also have infoshade disabled but that hasn't help me either.

4. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Nevermind - I fixed the problem too. Bitesms is pretty great. Once they add mms support for qc and qr, it will be just about perfect.