I'm a former crackberry addict who has recently decided that RIM is incapable of keeping up with it's competitors, so I've decided it's time to switch sides. My dilemma is that I don't want to spend a small fortune on a phone! My mother-in-law thinks that if I wait until the iPhone 5/4s (whatever) comes out that I can get the iPhone 4 cheaper than it is now. But I'm not sure if that's legit or if I'm going to end up having to buy the more expensive iPhone 5 if I wait too long. So basically what I'm looking at is should I suck it up and get the iPhone 4 now, or wait a month or two to possibly save money?