iPhone 4 on Three UK in an Apple Retail Store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by faffoo, Jun 25, 2010.

1. faffoo macrumors 6502

Hi guys,

I really really want to get the new iPhone. I am sure I am going to buy it on the three network but three have said I cant get the actual phone from them for a few weeks yet. They have said you can get it from Apple Retail stores. So my question is this. If i went to an apple store (presuming they have stock) will I be able to buy an iPhone on the Three Network and pay the correct amount for the phone on that contract (£99). Or will I only be able to buy the unlocked price and then buy a sim only plan from three?

All help will be appreciated.

2. SimonTheSoundMa macrumors 6502a

I want to know the same.

Want a 3 contract, do the Apple Stores sell the iPhone 4 subsidised on Three for £99, or do I have to fork out £499 for the handset and get their SIM only plans?

3. Misterfridge macrumors newbie

You'll have to pay for the handset at £600. They're not going to just give you one for £99 on the verbal agreement you sign up to 3 and since they're not directly affiliated there's no way of them signing you up to 3's contract in store.

4. vebs macrumors regular

I don't fancy your chances of getting one from an Apple retail store in the next few weeks either.