iPhone 4 or 3gs?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by PaHtSaN, Oct 10, 2010.

1. PaHtSaN macrumors regular

This isn't the most important question on here but i'm curious about what you guys think I should do. I have my old iPhone 3gs 16gb on 4.0 jailbroken and unlocked, everything works well with it. I bought a used 4.1 iPhone 4 hoping to jailbreak/unlock it and resell for a little bit of profit. But now that I know there is know unlock for the new baseband with the limera1n jailbreak I was thinking about keeping it (since most people who would pay alot for it don't have AT&T) and instead just selling my 3gs. On the other hand I have to say that i'm not that impressed with the iPhone 4, facetime doesn't do many any good since practically noone else I know has the 4, HDR is cool but i've never been overly picky about pic/vid quality...

So finally my question. Would you keep the iPhone 4 and sell the unlocked 3gs if you were in my place, or sell the 4?

2. mKTank macrumors 68000

mKTank

Is this a joke?

Keep the 4. It's much faster, more future proof. You'll be crying when 5.0/6.0 isn't available for the 3GS.

3. PaHtSaN thread starter macrumors regular

Lolol, not really a joke, I just figure that my contract on the 3gs will be over around april 2011 and maybe a new version of the 4 will be out like a 4gs or whatever, and I can get it at contract price. Iono man maybe youre right.

4. mKTank macrumors 68000

mKTank

If you stay with the 4 now, nothing stops you from getting the 4GS or whatever when it comes out. Your 3GS will still sell for quite a lot.

5. PaHtSaN thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah...youre right, Ill stick w the 4 I guess. Thanks for the advice.