Hello everyone! I know this was previously posted, actually the previous thread, but I had a slightly more specific question; should I purchase the iPhone 4 now, at the risk of wanting to switch to Verizon in January, thus triggering something like $280 in Early Termination fees? I looked at the HTC Evo 4G as an alternative, and despite it being now what I'm used to (as in NOT iOS) but it could do for school until, at latest, the next iPhone launch next summer. Should I buy the iPhone 4 and then pray it comes out on Verizon in January and pay for both plans, or wait on the iPhone and buy the Evo now? Thanks and feel free to just offer opinion!