iPhone 4 or iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Mvbalaj, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Mvbalaj macrumors newbie

hey guys so I'm do for an upgrade in early May and I'm stuck on which phone to get.

I've been reading rumors that the iPhone 5 won't be coming out till late 2011 early 2012, I was wondering if you guys think its worth the wait or should I just go with the iPhone 4?

2. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

If you can wait, then wait, but you may be waiting until late summer for the 5. I was in your same position a few weeks ago and I just got the 4. The 5 is not going to be a huge redesign, just a spec bump and an antenna fix.

3. Mvbalaj thread starter macrumors newbie

that's what i was thinking. i've played around with the iphone 4 before and i find it pretty fast already and it satisfied my needs. thanks though for the input

4. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

Don't wait as the iPhone 5 is quite a few months away. I would go with the white iPhone 4 that is rumoured to come out at the end of the month or so. At least you can stand out. :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Mvbalaj thread starter macrumors newbie

the white iphone looks pretty good but, it also looks like an iphone for a girl, im gonna have to see it in person though before i make my decision haha thanks