I hereby acknowledge that this is likely a very common question across these forums, so I want to ask for your forgiveness in advance. I am new here, and I simply made this account to seek council for one question. VZW is my current provider, and recently the iPhone 4G was released through them. My current dilemma, however, is whether I should buy the 4G now, or if I should save my money and wait for the 5G to come out. My current phone is terrible and needs replaced, but I don't want to waste my money just to regret buying the 4G in a couple of months. Your advice is much appreciated, and thanks for replying to such a cliché post.