iPhone 4 Ordered Jun 15 NOT SHIPPED

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by proathlete03, Jun 22, 2010.

1. proathlete03 macrumors member

What gives? It doesn't even say 'In Process". My order just says "Not Shipped".

It should at least have a tracking number by now to arrive in 2 days, but it doesn't. I ordered at 3:20AM PDT.

Who else also has this problem????

2. JoshGlzBrk macrumors 6502a

JoshGlzBrk

I would definately call them because something is wrong. If it hasn't shipped already you're not getting it this week.

3. withe011 macrumors regular

My still hasn't shipped, but I expect it to ship tomorrow and arrive on Thursday. Don't listen to the haters. I might call, but I wouldn't be too worried. I ordered a 32gb through premier at 4:27a CDT and I just got off of backordered. Clearly, ATT doesn't speak the language of first come, first served. :)

4. CJayC macrumors 6502

What the **** are we supposed to do about this?

5. proathlete03 thread starter macrumors member

I'm curious who else has this issue. I called and they said its in process but thats it, no tracking info. I think this is BS, ordered directly from Apple!!!

UGH!

6. dbell macrumors member

It takes at least two days to get from CN to US even using express shipping. If its not in process by now you ain't getting it by the 24th.

7. habubauza macrumors regular

habubauza

I ordered on the 15th and my Order Status still says: "Prepared for Shipment".

8. proathlete03 thread starter macrumors member

Sorry but who's kidding who here? Apple does not ship direct from China to the consumer!

Apple distributes the product from their warehouses... In theory Apple could ship any time until tomorrow at cut off time and still make the deadline.

I wonder if me buying a bumper and the 3 piece universal dock connector has anything to do with it?? Maybe Apple wants to ship them together to save costs.

9. diabolic macrumors 68000

With the iPad several people got shipments that originated in the US via overnight shipping. Apple had some units already stockpiled. Maybe that's the case now for some of the orders.

10. wake6830 macrumors regular

I have the same thing on one of the two phones I ordered at 4:15 PM PDT on the 15th via Apple. The other is due to be delivered tomorrow morning.

I called Apple a few minutes ago and asked them about it. The guy said that his system showed a status message, something about "pending activation information from AT&T." He had never seen it before so he put me on hold for a minute to clarify. When he came back on, he said essentially they're waiting on something to clear with AT&T but that it is still on schedule to be delivered on the 24th. He said there's nothing I need to do or could do to hurry along the process.

I'm gonna be pretty annoyed if the 2nd phone doesn't come on the 24th, mostly because it's my wife's phone and and she's gonna get annoyed with me! Maybe I should call Apple back and let them know what kind of pressure I'm under here? :rolleyes:

11. rmwhite macrumors member

There are at least 100 users on here, including me, who have package tracking originating in China, flying to Hong Kong, then to Alaska, and then on to FedEx hubs across the country.

12. Kyeris macrumors 6502

Apple does indeed ship direct from China.

Attached Files:

13. IndianGuy macrumors regular

IndianGuy

Lol - clearly you are not scanning this forum regularly - check out threads 'Not Yet Shipped' and about apple canceling orders

btw: mine is same case as yours - not yet canceled but still says 'Not Yet Shipped' - and I don't believe I will see it on 24th unless someone at apple really decides to make it happen

14. Built macrumors 68020

I, along with numerous Macrumors posters, having placed our orders directly with Apple, have tracking information that would prove you wrong. Direct from China to us!

15. Dsr1205 macrumors 6502

my bumper and iphone are shipping separate

16. proathlete03 thread starter macrumors member

Wow. OK. I am surprised to say the least.

I have a feeling that depending on how they process orders some come from the warehouse and some come from the manufacturer then.

I am still holding faith it will arrive... Curiously AT&T shows my upgrade date has been moved so even if I wanted to I don't think I could upgrade without a huge fight.

I do indeed scan the forms often, but I didn't think the thread that says "Orders Canceled" applies to me. Again, I was one of the FIRST to order... Its not like I waited til the last minute.

17. Galvatron macrumors member

Mine shows it left Memphis at 6am this morning via UPS for next day shipping. yay!

18. proathlete03 thread starter macrumors member

Funny, I just called the 1-800 # and it says "In Process" additionally when I click Cancel Items on Order it won't let me. I think its in process... The website just doesn't show tracking. It could have well been shipped and the tracking info just not posted.

19. ignign0kt macrumors member

I also ordered a Bumper along with my iPhone, but has been Prepared for Shipment for several days.
    There's no way it's getting to me in 1 day.... UGH

20. adrian-r macrumors newbie

My coworker and I ordered through AT&T at the same time through the same AT&T employee. She actually made my order for me. My phone is out for delivery this morning but her order is still 'in progress' with no tracking number and no money has been taken out of her bank account.

21. glocke12 macrumors 6502a

glocke12

Same here. My order was made through the ATT premier store at 1230 pm. Still says processing when I go to check the status. Absolutely no money has been taken out of my account.

22. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

I had ordered one 32 gig but there were two orders one was just cancelled but he other went out of backorder I was told by premier support today was a huge shipping day

23. ddiamond77 macrumors newbie

Still "Prepared for Shipment"

I ordered directly through Apple on the 15th and my order still states Prepared for Shipment and delivers the 24th. Anyone get a good answer from Apple regarding this status? I plan to call Apple when they open in 40 minutes.

24. Daniel L macrumors 6502

^

25. djejnyc macrumors newbie

Mine is the same, ordered the 15th, still only says "Prepared for shipment. Delivers the 24th."
    Sooooo..........cold..........tech......delayed.......:confused: