This morning I got the overheat/temperature warning after taking my phone off the charger. Usually, I keep the phone on the charger overnight (I've done this with my 3GS) so it'll be 100% when I take it out for the day. After a couple of minutes of casual web browsing at the house, the temperature warning showed up on the screen and the phone shut itself down, only allowing emergency calls. The phone felt very hot to the touch, which was strange, because the phone wasn't in a hot room, nor was I doing anything too processor intensive. When I let the phone cool down, I went about my day. I didn't think there was a problem as the phone worked fine after cooling down - but I've noticed that the battery drains much faster than normal. Currently I'm trying to run the battery down so I can do a full recharge. Should I be worried? I've been noticing that the lightest tasks makes the phone a little warm now.