iPhone 4 passcode screen problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by vicy, Dec 23, 2011.

1. vicy macrumors newbie

My iPhone is jailbroken. I downloaded and tried to use a new theme. After the Respring I went to enter my passcode and was unable to because all of the number keys have shrunk to the bottom left corner equivalent to the size of four of the normal keys. When I go to press one of the tiny numbers it appears to press four numbers at once but only enters one dot in the white box above. I'm not sure what number it it pressing. No other areas on the screen are sensitive to touch except for the tiny number corner. I have tried resetting the phone and am aware that restoring factory settings will fix the problem. However, I want to avoid losing everything and having to re-jailbreak my phone. My guess is that if I can change the theme or delete the theme by hooking my phone up to the computer I would be able to gain access to my phone again. Any thoughts on how this could be done?

2. vicy thread starter macrumors newbie

Update: I did some more research. In order to access the file for the theme (to delete it) on my phone I downloaded Diskaid. Because I couldn't see the root folder I need to get afc2add from cydia. Since I can't get into my phone to access Cydia I looked into using Cyder. Is it even possible to install afc2add from Cyder?