iPhone 4 possessed / lag

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by cfedu, Jan 2, 2011.

1. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

I have been having a problem with input lag/ incorrect inputs on my iphone 4 with the latest ios. typing is almost impossible with random inputs that i'm not making and lag with other inputs I make. trying to read an email today and it keep jumping around to reply , the forward , zoom , un zoom. For a brief moment I want to smash the thing.

I have to hard reset 2 or 3 time in a row for it to go away. the problem stated 2 months ago and has been getting worse over time. I now have to hard reset almost everyday. I did a restore 2 weeks ago which help a little for a few days.

any help would be great, as I would like to have most of the trouble shooting done before I call apple for help.

2. codyst macrumors regular

codyst

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Take it to the apple store and get it replaced.

3. codyst macrumors regular

codyst

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Take it to the apple store and get it replaced.