iPhone 4 pre order help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ipadfreak, Jun 13, 2010.

1. ipadfreak macrumors regular

Hi,

I wanted advice on where to pre order my iPhone 4, radio shack or AT&T? Also, if I order it at AT&T round 3 in the afternoon on tuesday, will I still get it on launch day?

Also, I have a famolymplan and I am not eligible for an upgrade but someone in my line is available... Can I do an upgrade swap? And if imdo, is it possible do just order itmonline? Or do i need the store for a swap?

2. ajsnow6234 macrumors 6502

Yes.

The same questions over and over is getting really annoying....:rolleyes:

3. iphone1027 macrumors 6502

if I order it at AT&T round 3 in the afternoon on tuesday, will I still get it on launch day?
    If you pick it up at a store. If you order it online for delivery from AT&T it will arrive on the 24th of June or later (per AT&T's official announcement).

If you want the iPhone delivered to you ON launch day order it via apple.com or AT&T.com

You can do an upgrade swap.

4. j3yq macrumors 6502

j3yq

Very true this has been asked sooooo many times

5. ajsnow6234 macrumors 6502

since we're ignoring that he could have used search...AT&T will also be shipping to home on the 24th.

6. dave006 Contributor

dave006

Would you stop posting the wrong information concerning the pre-order for home or office delivery.

AT&T states: Preordering

Consumers may preorder iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS 8GB at AT&T retail stores or online at www.att.com/iphone beginning June 15. Business customers can preorder through their AT&T sales representative or by visiting AT&T’s Premier site. For greater convenience and faster delivery, preorders can be shipped directly to a customer’s home or business for delivery as early as June 24. Customers can also have a preorder shipped to their local AT&T store for pick up on or after Friday, June 25.

source: http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=18004&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=30863&mapcode=consumer|Wireless

Dave

7. ajsnow6234 macrumors 6502

8. iphone1027 macrumors 6502

Whoa, whoa calm down there. I committed a typo. I mean to say the 24th, I inadvertently typed 25 and stated the wrong info.

9. dave006 Contributor

dave006

Sorry but you did not complete the assignment :eek:

If you want to correct an error, it helps to post an official AT&T or Apple so that others don't think that you might not be as confused as the person that you are attemting to correct....:eek:

Now back to your regular forum chatter.... so when does that pre-order thingy start?????? :eek::mad::rolleyes::cool::p

Dave

10. grantsdale macrumors 6502a

Nice attempt to cover yourself, but obviously you're lying.

11. iphone1027 macrumors 6502

Are you serious?