iPhone 4 preorder checklist..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HE15MAN, Jun 14, 2010.

1. HE15MAN macrumors 6502a

HE15MAN

I as well as I am sure many many others on here have never done an iPhone pre order.

Could those who have be kind enough to let us know what we will need in order to get the pre order done in a timely manner since I know it will be server overload time in the morning.

If I am going to upgrade my phone, and my fiance is going to upgrade her's and we are both on the same account, do I need to buy both, or can I buy mine, and she buy hers?

Also, if I want to buy accessories, can I include that in my order or do they have to be separate?

Thanks!

2. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Im going to have ALL info necessary just in case. My mom is the primary so im going to have her SSN, account #, my dads info, EVERYTHING.

I have a feeling we just pay for the phone and work on account details on launch day.

3. NYY FaN macrumors 6502

NYY FaN

all you need currently to buy one is the phone# of the line you are upgrading, last 4digits of the account holders SS, and a credit card. I don't see how it would be any different. besides, if you order online there is no "launch day" to work things out, it will all have to be done tomorrow.

4. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

Since I'm an authorized user, I told the manager I was using my moms upgrade and putting the phone on my line, he said all I would need is my credit card.

5. 28Fiend macrumors member

28Fiend

Will I be able to upgrade both lines for my wife and I in one order?

6. gopherhockey macrumors regular

gopherhockey

Not having pre-ordered an iPhone... if you place an order through Apple.com I assume they know you are elligible from AT&T and won't charge full price, correct?

7. DaftDrunk macrumors regular

Through the desert on a horse with no name
    Yes.