iPhone 4 price questions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SerrQ, Aug 14, 2011.

1. SerrQ macrumors member

SerrQ

How much do you think the iPhone 4 will cost when the 5 comes out?
    If you're gonna sell your iPhone 4 to get the 5, how much would you sell it for?

I'm talking about iPhones with no contracts.

2. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

I sell mine for $400. I then early upgrade for $400. No profit, but also no money spent!

If you are referring to no contract price, I am guessing it will still be $599/$699. I would sell mine the minute they send out those invitations to the event. Most of the general public don't really pay attention to the release dates like we do so selling it a week prior to the event is best.

3. SerrQ thread starter macrumors member

SerrQ

Yea thats true, I know a bunch of people that just bought the iPhone 4 and they're the people that don't follow technology. So, I think it will be pretty easy to get a decent price for the phone before the 5 is introduced.

As for me, I'm just waiting till the iPhone 4 price drops since I can't really afford the 5 probably.

4. qwicksilver macrumors newbie

That's a hard one to judge, but if your just wanting to get rid of it quick I'd drop it for like $250. I mean you can always hold out for more, but you gotta wonder who is going to "want" the iphone4 when they can just as easily buy the iphone5.

Then again, I don't really sell my old equipment =)

5. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

They'll probably drop the price since Apple usually sells the previous gen for those that want an iPhone but don't need all the new stuff (like an intro phone).
    It sucks to sell the iPhone after it is released though since news networks will announce it and such.