[iPhone 4] Problem: No vibration

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by NiteCyper, Nov 8, 2011.

1. NiteCyper, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011

NiteCyper macrumors newbie

My iPhone 4 can no longer vibrate since installing and uninstalling the "VibrateEnabler" ringtone from Cydia. I do not know if the malfunction occurred once the package was installed or once it was uninstalled. Toggling the mute switch does not vibrate as normal. No alerts cause vibration. Another side-effect seems to be that calendar alerts no longer emit auditory alerts. What should I do to fix it?
    I've tried disabling and re-enabling the vibration options in the Sound settings. I've yet to try restoration of the iPhone. It is jailbroken on 4.3.3. I do not remember exactly what I used to jailbreak it, but my downloads folder shows "sn0wbreeze-v2.7.3.zip" and "redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc18.zip". Judging from the order, I would guess that I downloaded redsn0w last/more recently and it is what I used to jailbreak. For previous versions, I have .SHSH blobs saved using Tiny Umbrella and I have regular back-ups (of it jailbroken) in iTunes.

2. NiteCyper thread starter macrumors newbie