iPhone 4 problems I'm having....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jgw1283, Jul 9, 2010.

1. jgw1283 macrumors regular

jgw1283

I got mine on day one and I've been noticing a few weird issues. When I get a call, the screen pops up but it shows my background wallpaper for 2-3 seconds then the name and pic of person calling shows up. I tested it with my friends and his doesnt do this. Also when I have a missed call, I have to press the home button 2-3 times to wake the screen up, whereas when I dont have one I can wake it in just one click. The 3rd problem is when I'm on the treadmill at the gym after about 10 mins my voice control keeps activating and skipping my music. When I'm lifting it never does this, only when I'm on the treadmill. I turned off the shake to shuffle and portrait orientation on and it still does it. I restored my phone last night and I'm still having these issues.

Is this something I can exchange my phone out at Best Buy for a new one?

2. eneisch macrumors 6502a

Do you have the "shake to shuffle" option turned on? It's under the ipod settings. I find it very annoying and keep it turned off.

3. stahl7639 macrumors member

I am having a somewhat-similar issue. Sometimes when I attempt to wake the phone up by pressing the home button, even without a missed call, the screen flickers for a split second and will remain black. I have to press the home button again to wake the phone.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=963382&highlight=

4. jgw1283 thread starter macrumors regular

jgw1283

are these problems worthy of a swap out? seems like the store should understand that this isnt normal, especially after a restore

5. jgw1283 thread starter macrumors regular

jgw1283