iPhone 4, problems with winterboard and vwallpapers

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Jamavo, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Jamavo macrumors newbie

Howdy,

I'm new to the jailbreaking world and I'm still learning. I obviously put on winterboard, and I am trying to have vwallpapers. The results look like the attached picture.

As you will see, every vwallpaper has the top left quarter missing and I have no idea what could cause this...

What I've tried...

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled winterboard with hard resets in betweeen, several times. Still no results.

2. Tried using SSH to insert a new MP4 file into the winterboard directory, same results.

3. Downloaded vWallpapers app, those vwallpapers display properly, but I don't like how the application works. I prefer winterboard.

Running iPhone 4 16gb, 4.0.1 firmware.

Thanks for the help, hope we can figure it out.

Jason

Attached Files:

2. Jamavo thread starter macrumors newbie

Actually...

If someone could just tell me where the "actual" file for the wallpaper is stored on the device, I could simply go in there and put the MP4 file that I want there, should work perfectly. I found the vWallpaper directory, and the Winterboard directory. But I haven't been able to find the actual system directory that the wallpaper file is placed...