Iphone 4 Reception Issue - Cheap Fix

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Crowdog, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Crowdog macrumors newbie

I got my Iphone 4, and the reception issue drives me crazy. I have dropped a lot of calls. It only is affected when wifi is on. And even more affected when it is connected, which my phone is, always. The only thing i found worked, would be to cover it in electrical tape(this worked), or to buy a case. I looked and looked but the cases are all around $30. Thanks to an ad on google, I found toughiphonecases.com, where i got a case for $14.99. I just got an email today and they lowered their case prices to $10 and sent me this coupon for 20% off I figured I would buy a few more in different colors. So, I'm here to tell you that this is a really simple fix and turns out rather cheap too! The coupon is "20off" which makes this a really good deal at $8 for a case. I figure this is a pretty good price to protect a $500 dollar phone, and to make it work correctly. HAHAHA!

2. Crowdog thread starter macrumors newbie

3. dgstan macrumors 6502a

These look just like the ones on eBay that are going for a dollar.

4. skiltrip macrumors 68030

Yeah, I just ordered two different eBay cases this morning, one full (covers the back), and one bumper style. The grand total for both cases was $3.58.

5. iHeartapple2 macrumors 6502

iHeartapple2

Why not just wait a few more days? Apple is giving everyone that purchased a iPhone 4 a free case. Details should be on the Apple website by the end of the week. I would never put tape on my phone! That would be so tacky looking!