iPhone 4 Refurb

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by war eagle, Dec 28, 2010.

1. war eagle macrumors 6502a

Does it really take the estimated 3-5 shipping days to ship? Or has anyone had theirs ship sooner?

2. ktang macrumors member

You should receive a tracking number, use the tracking number you should be able to estimate the time of delivery.

3. JASApplications macrumors 65816

It will ship the same as any other product won't it? Just because it is a refurb doesn't mean the shipping company will be slower?

4. war eagle thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nope. Disclaimer said before I ordered it would be 3-5 business days before it shipped because of inventory or something specifically for iPhone 4.

Also to be a bit more clear, I don't mean how many days until it gets to my house but how long before it gets in the mail to come to my house.

5. war eagle thread starter macrumors 6502a

here's the original email:

Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

We value and appreciate your business. Your iPhone 4 order has been reserved. As you are aware, customer requests for the product have been extraordinary. We currently estimate that your order will ship within 3-5 business days.

At AT&T, we promise to deliver your product as soon as inventory levels permit and fulfill all requests in the order they are placed. As soon as your device ships, we will send an email confirmation including a tracking number for your convenience.

Your order may be subject to AT&T eligibility and credit requirements. If we have any questions about your eligibility or your order, we will contact you via email.

You can view the status of your order on AT&T Premier Online Store at any time.

6. Los macrumors regular

Very positive that the 3-5 days is just a placeholder that companies put for any popular product that is going to get shipped.

They did this for the iPhone 4 when it first got released and the placeholder was 1-2 weeks or more, and some of us got the iPhone 4 to ship the next day, others waited a week, and few unlucky people weeks before it shipped to their homes.

7. war eagle thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ahhh, guess I will check the status of it in the morning. They had an issue with my address earlier that I resolved and I checked the status and it said there was an issue even after fixing it. I called back and they said it had been fixed but the order status updates occur every 6 hours or so and aren't real-time but he said my order was being processed and he couldn't change my shipping method since it was being processed so hopefully that means its be prepared to ship?