Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dtbratt

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 6, 2011
Amherstburg, ON
When was the iPhone 4 originally released? As well, when was the 3GS released?

I have two days left to return my iPhone 4, I bought it at the Apple Store at full retail. Was thinking of returning it and just using an older phone I have laying around until June 6th.

I know they just brought out the White iPhone4 but a new iPhone is due!

The Californian

macrumors 68040
Jan 17, 2009
Surfers Paradise
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I'm on my phone right now so I don't want to look it up, but if you look in the MacRumors buyers guide it will tell you all of the release dates.

dtbratt

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 6, 2011
Amherstburg, ON
I returned my white iPhone 4 today with one day left and got my $745 back! lol

Grabed a used Blackberry for $40 to hold me over till I hear some news on June 6th!

Hoping the iPhone 4"S" will be released a little sooner for us Canadians!

sashie

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2009
Hong Kong
I returned my white iPhone 4 today with one day left and got my $745 back! lol

Grabed a used Blackberry for $40 to hold me over till I hear some news on June 6th!

Hoping the iPhone 4"S" will be released a little sooner for us Canadians!

I wish for the same...
But so far there isn't any definite or credible rumors that state the 4GS will be announced during WWDC this year. Most of them predicts a September launch for the 4GS.

I am currently a 3GS user and am struggling whether I should upgrade to the white iphone4 as well. Is it likely that apple will release the iPhone 4GS sometime during June?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.