iPhone 4 Reservation gone from Apple Store app??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Chellek87, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Chellek87 macrumors member

I reserved my iPhone 4 at the Apple store on Saturday and it showed up right away in my apple store app and I received the email confirmation. I have just been waiting now, eariler today the reservation was in the app and about an hour ago it was gone. No one to my knowledge deleted it as I'm the only one who has had my phone. It makes me nervous that my reservation has been cancelled, I'm going to call the store in the morning and see what's up, but has anyone else experienced this?

2. d.shorty1 macrumors member

just checked my app and yes, mine is gone too. I got 1 tues. from ATT so I really dont care. But maybe, for your sake, that means it will be available tmw?! good luck.

3. Chellek87 thread starter macrumors member

Hopefully!! I actually also have one ordered from the apple store but not shipping until the 14th and the guy at the apple store guessed this week for the priority list so that's why I signed up to hopefully get it sooner!! So going to cross my fingers that it means tomorrow could be the big day!! I could use a good day this week!!

4. Chellek87 thread starter macrumors member

You were right!! I got my email to head to pick up my phone today!!