iPhone 4 reservation question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shadek, Jun 21, 2010.

1. shadek macrumors newbie

So on the 15th I was able to reserve an Iphone for in-store pick up at the local apple store ( I have a confirmation email) I was also able to pre-order one for delivery on the 24th. So my question for you guys is ......

If I go with a friend to the Apple store on the 24th can he buy the Iphone that is reserved under my name?

Thanks

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

1-800-692-7753 (800-MYA-PPLE) can better answer your question, and by calling you have a definite answer, not "Some guy on a message board told me I could"

3. Jnyce macrumors regular

this question was posed many times over the pass few days...I think it wouldn't work because it is 2 separate contracts. I would call apple and see what that say. I have a family plan and one line i preordered and reserved a phone for because i wanted to cover all the bases. So now i have the other line not able to get the phone for the upgrade price so apple said i would just have to pay the uncommitted price. .....in essence call apple it would give you a concrete answer.

4. shadek thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, My friend called the apple store and they said it was fine! All I needed to do was forward the rev email to him stating that he can use my rev. we shall see how that goes on thurs