iPhone 4 reservation?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Imola Ghost, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Imola Ghost macrumors 65816

Since I'm out of town I used the new Apple Store App to reserve my iPhone. I got an email saying I can pick it up after 7am in the 24th.

I got my reservation thru about 130pm on the 15th.
    I'm concerned that it didn't request a credit card or anything other than my Apple ID to guarantee my phone.

My email doesn't have any kind of confirmation number to go by.

What ate thoughts on this?

2. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

I believe when you go to the store, they will go by your apple id.

3. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

If you have a "reservation" for an iPhone 4, you did not "purchase" it, you just reserved one to purchase at the store you reserved it at...your name and account information is provided to them with your phone number/apple ID.
    They will hold your iphone until the end of business on June 24th. After that, they will release it to the public...
    If you received an email confirming your reservation, I would call the store and reconfirm they have your name on their in-store list. That will ensure you a phone to purchase on June 24th.

4. ezl macrumors newbie

Bring ID

As others have said, I believe they will go by the info in your Apple account. Notice that the confirmation email indicates you must bring ID, your social security number and a credit card.

5. Imola Ghost thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks gays/gals.

I went online to have it shipped to my out of town shop where I'll be but I didn't see that option to ship so I'm stuck with in Apple store pick up.

6. Che Castro macrumors 603

gays?:confused: