Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

iPhone 4 SBSettings Themes?

Gizmotoy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 6, 2003
Are there any good-looking themes for SBSettings that support the iPhone 4's higher-resolution display? I've seen a couple mentioned around the web, but haven't seen any on Cydia or in any repositories yet.

My only complaint about SBSettings is that it's pretty ugly in its default config. Fortunately, it's easily rectified. What theme are you guys using?

The pack-in "Tenuis Matte" is pretty decent, if low-res.

Waflsk8s

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2010
for some reason I can't seem to drag files in to iPhone Explorer.
okay nvm got it. I put admin privileges on and turning it off worked once, but it crashed 3-4 times before I got it working.

Comment

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
this is just a theme for sbsettings correct? and not the whole springboard? is winterboard necessary? tia.

Comment

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
does this not work with 3g unrestricter for some reason? tia.

Comment

F123D

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2008
Del Mar, CA
download this http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16805026

then download iphone explorer, plug your iphone into your computer and drop the folder into root/User/Library/SBSettings/Themes and then respring and its there! its very simple and looks beautiful!

Stupid question, Do I drop the zip folder into that location or do I open the zip folder, copy and paste everything inside and then paste those into the Themes folder?

Comment

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
Stupid question, Do I drop the zip folder into that location or do I open the zip folder, copy and paste everything inside and then paste those into the Themes folder?

i think its 10X easier if you add the repo as stated above. no work no nothing.

Comment

Bakakage

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
I plan to make a new one with the token icons, it will be ready as soon as I get my lazy ass to finish it.

Comment

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
i have a blank icon for 3g unrestrictor.. can't tell if its on or off. not sure that it really matters though, i might just get rid of the switch.

He hasn't made an icon for that yet. Nor is there one for AutoCorrect or VPN

Update: Someone did make a 3G Unrestictor set. They are a separate download for you to add. I'm sure they'll be in the Cydia source soon.I added it through SSH. Still missing VPN, Autocorrect for me.

Comment

spamdumpster

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2008
Is anyone else not seeing the theme in Cydia? I added the repo, I know it's right because I see the repo icon package, but I don't see the theme itself. I installed it manually, so no biggie, but I'd like to see updates in Cydia.

Comment

Stormspeed

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2010
Mine gets stuck on updating sources screen, gets almost to the end of "Downloading Packages", and just sits there. Anybody else?

Comment

Stormspeed

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2010
Could someone make a calculator icon for SBSettings? When I installed this, it has a blank icon. Thanks :)

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.