iPhone 4 Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jmarotti, Jul 4, 2010.

1. jmarotti macrumors newbie

So I upgraded from an iPhone 3G to the iPhone 4 (or at least whenever FedEx delievers it), and I'm looking for screen protectors. I have been using an Anti-Glare screen protector found at the Apple Store on my 3G, and I'm looking for somethin similar for the iPhone 4. Anyone heard/have and screen protectors you would recommend, or not recommend?

2. Psant macrumors regular

Try posting this in the iPhone Accessories subforum; I think you'll get better responses there :)

3. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

I agree with this:). But I will throw you a bone. I use ZAGG Invisible Shield on the front and back. Good protection and does not take anything away from the amazing display.

4. Abarth1200 macrumors regular

But it is plasticy feeling, so when your sliding your finger around the screen its not exactly smooth, also has the orange peel texture to it.

5. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

I have noticed it gets a little smoother over time.

6. ajvizzgamer101 macrumors 65816

Best Skins Ever are inexpensive and get the job done. Go check out the reviews in the sub forum.

7. calvy macrumors 65816

I am shocked that people put ZAGG or similar products on their iPhones. I hate them with a passion. The orange peel effect and just the general feel of the rubber vs the glass just ruin it for me. Then when the crap starts peeling up and collecting lint from my pockets it goes right in the trash.

I prefer the static ones. But apparently Apple isn't selling them in store for the iPhone 4 anymore, so I haven't put anything on my new iphone yet.

8. djgulia macrumors 6502

I have no experience with Zagg or anything similar but I loved Power Support on my 3G. I'll be getting those for my 4 as well.

9. Hennesie2000 macrumors 68000

I have a feeling this guy sells stealthguards

10. DJBenE macrumors member