IPhone 4 SGP leather skin arrived with no skin!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by WilliamG, Jul 30, 2010.

1. WilliamG macrumors 604

I don't know if anyone else has had this happen to them, but my SGP black leather skin with screen protector package arrived with the screen protector, squeegee and cloth but NO leather piece!

Bit irritated really... *sigh*. Emailed them and will see what they have to say for themselves...

2. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

I've never dealt with that company (though I know they're popular).
    If they don't resolve it for you, call your credit card company.

3. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

Other people here have reported similar issues. They've contacted SGP's support and gotten them to rectify the situation. It does take persistance though because their customer service is pretty subpar when it comes to responding though.

4. satirev macrumors 6502

trust me. they wont resolve it. call your cc company.

5. meechy macrumors 6502

Wow I thought i was the only one this happened to, i received a screen protector only as well, no leather skin.

Good luck in trying to get a response from them, i sent off 3 emails in the past 10 days or so, not even one single reply. Gona wait until Monday, if no response then I'm going to do a chargeback.

6. Lostsol macrumors regular

If you get your charge back and you still want one you can order from handhelditems.com for the same price and there is a coupon code for 20% off. I think the code is: 20iphonecs . I assume they get them from SGP then send them on so you would have another company checking to make sure there is actually a skin in the box. Good luck.

7. ngrimes-2010 macrumors regular

Reply to them on Twitter. I sent a bunch of emails with no response and bitched them out on Twitter and had my replacement in the mail that day :)

8. WilliamG thread starter macrumors 604

I actually ordered mine from Technet through Amazon.com. I sent them a query, so we'll see what they do from here...

9. ram8727 macrumors member

Haha :D I guess I got the extra black leather skin because mine came with 2 skins, screen shield, and squeegee. No cleaning cloth though. :rolleyes:

10. alan111 macrumors regular

Mine just came, and the Ultra Clear front protector was missing.
    **sigh**