iPhone 4: Shipping Delayed AGAIN?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rumorman69, Jun 25, 2010.

1. rumorman69 macrumors regular

Hey guys. So this morning I checked apple.com and saw that it said the iPhone "Ships: 3 weeks" that would mean July 16th. I immediately ordered one ASAP and saw it said it would ship on July 19th!!! This is crazy, why so long to ship a phone? Seriously Foxccon workers have to get moving... Anyway I just wanted to know if anyone else ordered their iPhone 4 today and what date apple.com says it will ship on. Also, did anyone order an iPhone yesterday (June 24th), what did will it supposedly ship on? Is there any real chance they will ship before July 19th? I mean what about people that were supposed to get theirs on July 2nd? Are they getting them earlier than July 2nd?

Ps: Are iPhone 4's shipping directly from China to customer's home's? Apple only offered a 2-3 day shipping method for $10, but they didn't have overnight or 2 day shipping for the iPhone 4... Thanks guys. I'm desperate cause I'm leaving the country on July 22nd and won't be back till September...

2. ericwang macrumors member

They ship directly from China. AT&T will begin selling them to walk-in customers beginning the 29th, so that is another option if you need it early!

3. Hoangsta macrumors member

Ordered one yesterday. Here's what the order status says:

Ships: By July 14th
    Delivers: Jul 15 - Jul 19

4. rumorman69 thread starter macrumors regular

Interesting so then it does look like they changed the ship date today. What do you guys think about possibly shipping early though? Did anyone else order one today (June 25th) and get a July 14th shipping date?

Think apple will fix the screen (yelow lines and white dots) issues and antenna issue by July 19th?

5. rumorman69 thread starter macrumors regular

What about today? Has anyone ordered an iPhone 4 today? What's the ship date?