iPhone 4 Signal Loss back to back - (HD video proof)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPadThai, Jun 23, 2010.

1. iPadThai macrumors 6502a

Here you go, I took the time to shoot this in HD - just to prove a point. I did it back to back and there's no denying, it's something the matter with AT&T and/or Apple's hardware/software.

I don't lose a call all the time when this happens, but most of the time in my area, the signal loss goes from 1 bar to SEARCHING....

1080p HD (because some of the videos are so blurry, I can't see the details):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-b56MdVjo

it's about 3+ minutes long.

I really hope people at Apple who can do something about these matters really take notice!
    :confused:

2. fuzion macrumors 6502

Do you always do a full fist grip on your phone?

When i'm holding my phone with one had I have my thumb on the volume buttons, index finger up by the sleep button, and the other 3 wrapped around the right side of the phone

When i'm on the phone I usually end up with my index finger on the apple logo and my thumb/middle finger on the base of the phone

Just askin' cause I haven't noticed a signal issue on mine

3. iPadThai thread starter macrumors 6502a

It's not a full grip - well, perhaps it looks that way - but it does happen and this proves it does. I really hope this gets fixed because on occasion, bad PR is BAD PR. I just can't believe Apple can let this one slip out so easily - it's something they need to look at since it is a completely new design!

and yes, I have an incipio 3G case on my phone for now...until I can get some wrapsol or even that rubber band $30 rip off case apple sells. But yes, having a case around the antenna will not cause it to lose signal strength.