Iphone 4 skins that you can re apply?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macuserjhs, Feb 8, 2011.

1. macuserjhs macrumors regular

Hey guys,
    I am looking for a good quality iphone 4 skin that you CAN take off and put on again( if they exist lol). What do you guy recommend? Thanks in advance.

2. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

lucky labs makes a great skin that is reusable i have takin mine of about 15 times and it is still sticky. slick wraps also makes a good one

3. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I've had tons of good experiences with both DecalGirl skins and MusicSkins. I've used MusicSkins when I wanted to upload one of my own photos for use (the one I'm using right now is the pic that's my avatar), and DecalGirl has hundreds of different designs to choose from. I get bored very quickly looking at the same thing on my phone, so I tend to change things up very often. I've reapplied both skins successfully numerous times (though if you go with DG, be VERY careful removing the parts of the skin that cover the sides of the phone, as they can stretch and/or tear pretty easily. I haven't yet tried reapplying them, but the backs are very easy to remove and reapply.)

4. macuserjhs thread starter macrumors regular

5. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

If you want a bumper compatible one, check out SGP Skin Guards, they're cut a bit short for bumper compatibility