iPhone 4 slim leather stylish case, please!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Oz., Feb 21, 2011.

1. Oz. macrumors regular

Oz.

iPhone 4 slim leather stylish case, please!

I have found a case made by Knomo, but is not stylish enough for it's price.

anyone? :D

2. aldo82 macrumors regular

3. Oz. thread starter macrumors regular

Oz.

Thank you. (yes, a pouch type case)

4. joshwithachance macrumors 68000

joshwithachance

the SGP leather case is my choice. I went with the Grip series and I LOVE it, and I always hate cases after a few days and still love this one over a week later.

5. rperalta macrumors 6502

Sena Ultra Slim Pouch. Nice Italian leather and slim, kinda tight in the beginning as it forms to your iPhone 4...in about a week it will be settle down.

6. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

I used a Sena for my 3G and 3GS. Their leather and construction is very nice for the price.

7. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

Another vote for Sena. Been using mine for about 5 months and there are no signs of use. Holds up really well and protects the phone as well.

8. deweyjohnson macrumors newbie

Sena again

here is another vote for Sena. cases there look nice, and have different styles. besides, the prices are good:cool:

9. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Sena and Beyzacases have great leather pouches. Got a lot of money sitting around waiting to be spent? Go with Vaja.

10. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

Another vote for this.

Nice stylish slim soft leather, softer and more stylish than the sena.:)

11. rperalta macrumors 6502

How's the tightness with protectors (front and back)? Thanks!

12. esfrost macrumors member

I got myself a Knomo leather pouch (this one: http://www.lovedbyyou.co.uk/assets/x/53285/w265) about a week ago. I must say that its pretty good, it has a really really soft material inside. Its real leather of course. The stiches are pretty good. It gives a bit more bulk than for example the sena leather. It feels great in you hand, I'd def. recommend it.

13. MrsLisaP macrumors newbie

I also use a Sena slim leather pouch with the PS crystal screen protectors on the front and back. It was a tight fit at first but now it's perfect. :D

14. ascNYC macrumors member

+ 1 for Sena

I have the Sena Corsa (in black with the orange stripe) and really love how sleek and fitted it is on my iPhone 4. Is has the pull tab on the back which adds no bulk and makes getting the phone in and out of the case fast and simple (their slim case doesn't have this feature).

Not leaving anything to chance, and often I carry my phone without the case I have the SGP front screen protector and the Lucky Labs rear and side Texture Wrap (dark wood grain). With the front back and side protection (which adds zero bulk) and the Sena Corsa I feel that my phone is totally protected regardless how I carry or store it. As someone who has tried many cases I prefer this set up the best.

Just my 2 cents.....

-andrew

15. oakie macrumors 6502

oakie