iPhone 4 slow!!! iPod app, settings, etc

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RaytheProdigy, Jul 30, 2011.

1. RaytheProdigy macrumors newbie

Please, I've been wasting my time for countless days trying to find a way for the iPod app in my iPhone 4 (4.3.3) to not crash, and when it doesn't, it usually takes 10 seconds to go to the next track. Btw it is a jailbreaked iPhone. And I don't wanna restore since there is no jailbreak as of right now.

2. bookwormsy macrumors 6502

If you're already jailbroken, wouldn't your shshs be backed up already through cydia?

3. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_10 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E600 Safari/6533.18.5)

It is the jailbreak that is doing this more than likely. If u used jailbreak.me com that caused all sorts o probs for my phone

4. RaytheProdigy thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm kinda new to the whole shsh thing, but how would I retrieve it ? Btw do they still sign it? And yes I jailbreaked through jailbreakme

5. RaytheProdigy thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm kinda new to the whole shsh thing, but how would I retrieve it ? Btw do they still sign it? And yes I jailbreaked through jailbreakme

6. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_10 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E600 Safari/6533.18.5)

Jailbreakme.com caused alot of problems for my wifes phone and mine. Not sure why, or if it was all in my head.

7. RaytheProdigy thread starter macrumors newbie

Same here, I'm sitting right now looking at the iTunes screen deciding if I should restore :( I don't wanna lose the jailbreak, my main prob is just the iPod app crashing

8. RaytheProdigy thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm, I restored from backup and it worked for an hour and it slowed down again :( omg I'm getting so desperate, I'm no where near an apple store

9. RaytheProdigy thread starter macrumors newbie

I also found one more detail that may help someone, when I start up the iPod app. The loading icon is on status bar till the song plays Which takes 10 seconds. -_

10. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

Find the nearest one and go there, if you're really desperate call Apple ;)

11. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

Hard Reset if you haven't tried that.

Otherwise try a DFU restore or schedule an appointment to your closest Apple Store or call the support line.

12. RaytheProdigy thread starter macrumors newbie

Dude.. I'm no where near an apple store. I'm in Dubai. And I wanna keep my os (4.3.3) but don't I have to use tiny umbrella ?

13. RaytheProdigy thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow.. Smart idea. I wouldve done that but apparently theres no apple store near me at the time. And if ur really intelligent post the international number for them. -_

14. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

1st of all, if you don't have one near you, search the nearest one!

2nd go to apple's website of your region and click "contact us", or don't you know how to search that?

15. RaytheProdigy thread starter macrumors newbie

Just called. They said they don't know what to do, just to send it in. I'm looking for some one that really understands this type of problem. Maybe having to do with going in ifile, or something.

16. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

See? That wasn't so dificult. If they said to bring it in, maybe you should go to the one nearest to your house in your country and ask them ;)