Iphone 4 Stock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Smarterchild, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Smarterchild macrumors member

I was wondering how much of a wait for the iphone 4. I was just at Bestbuy and they had 32gb in stock that i could get. But sadly, I wasnt able to at that moment. But plan to in 2 weeks, I was wondering if i was just luckily at bestbuy at the time they got a shipment in or if they fly off the shelves and are out of stock alot of the time.

2. ddoolin macrumors regular

ddoolin

Can I ask what city that's in? Just curious.

THANKS. :cool:

3. jlin615 macrumors regular

I've reserved mine at a Apple retail store on 07/02 and picked it up on 07/12. I imagine it should be a bit faster now.

4. Techlover90 macrumors member

Dang, where and what size was it?

5. Smarterchild thread starter macrumors member

Bloomington, Indiana. Nearest apple store is in Northern Indianapolis (80Miles away)

6. Smarterchild thread starter macrumors member

7. ddoolin macrumors regular

ddoolin

Jesus, that's quite a drive. It's the same where I'm at now, though. Nearest Apple Store is like 75 miles (Baton Rouge, LA). Good thing there's plenty of BBs, WalMarts, and AT&T stores around here.

8. Smarterchild thread starter macrumors member

Its not that bad of a drive. I live in nashville a smaller town near Bloomington. Indy is about 60miles north. its not a bad drive. takes about an hour and 15.

9. aerove macrumors 6502

aerove

I saw one in walmart.. most of the walmart stores have them.. i'm from clemson so i guess the rural setting works to my advantage :D .. however i reserved one at the apple store in greenville on 07/18 and picked it up on 07/19 i.e., today :D

10. Smarterchild thread starter macrumors member

I would of gotten mine. I have a ****** Samsung "Black". (blackJack). I found out when i touch it anywhere at the bottom or middle i drop 2-4bars instantly.

My father is away on vacation and i was going to use his Upgrade (mine isnt due for another year) . But later i found out that they had to get him a new sim card for his phone to work. So i have to wait till he gets back

11. ddoolin macrumors regular

ddoolin

Hey, that's not far from Charlotte! Woot. So if they're realllly backed up there, I guess I could to Greenville? Haha, that's pretty far but it's worth the drive to get this damn thing out of the way. :)

Hopefully by mid-August I'll have the dang phone anywho and won't have to do that.

12. Tibs066 macrumors member

Iphone 4

I am up in fort wayne and you said that bloomington had a lot of the iphone 4's? Do you know about how many?

13. aerove macrumors 6502

aerove

lol .. call up the apple store in ur town.. i'm sure if u reserve one u can pick it up the same week.. all the best ! :D

14. ddoolin macrumors regular

ddoolin

:)

15. Tibs066 macrumors member

Iphone

I know it sounded dumb to ask how many that had after he said dozens. The reason i asked is i have gone into bestbuy in indy and they seemed to have "Tons" but none could be bought was the problem due to them being presold or some other excuse.

16. Smarterchild thread starter macrumors member

I have no idea. It SEEMED they had alot of boxes but i wasnt watching that closely. I was too busy making a phone call at that time. But Just try calling up the store.

I just walked in curious if they had any. and they were like Yes and my heart droped haha

17. cward0715 macrumors regular

Has anyone noticed any iPhones coming into stock anywhere in the country (USA)?