iPhone 4 stuck at apple logo (No Jailbreak)

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iDank, Jan 31, 2011.

1. iDank macrumors newbie

iDank

I bought an iPhone off of craigslist last week and everything was working fine until I did a system reset. I tried to turn it back on and it's stuck at apple logo :(
    My computer won't recognize it, I can't get it into DFU mode or Recovery mode, and I do not care about what firmware it goes into I just need to recover it. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it please let me know. I can't send it to Apple.

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

It can go into DFU Mode, you probably just aren't hitting the button with the correct timing. It takes a few tries, but you'll get it.

3. iDank thread starter macrumors newbie

iDank

Does anyone know of a program that will put my iPhone 4 into DFU mode so I don't have to press any buttons?

4. Vancelot macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Try push the Power and Home button together. Holding the buttons for 10secs. After 10secs, release the power button and continue holding the Home button until the connect to itunes appear. Thats all. Good luck.

5. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek