iphone 4 stuk in dfu mode.....please help......

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by cheetaa9211, Jul 25, 2011.

1. cheetaa9211, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2011

cheetaa9211 macrumors newbie

I have an I phone 4 with firmware 4.3.3. baseband 04.10.01 ...
    Went into to DFU mode , tried all solutions on the internet including tiny umbrella, iReb, fix recovery 4.3....
    I have tried to restore it using firmware 4.3.3 and first get error 3194 ,it gives error 3194 again and i fis this with tiny umbrella i tried fixing it using the methods on the internet that worked and no 3194 error came and phone is starting to restore but when it going to finish give eror 1013 i tried to fix but nothing can b done when i try to restore again the error 1600 came... i have tried all jailbreak applications, all recovery kick out applications,there is no use it remains in DFU mode...

i tried pressing sleep+home to restart but didnt got any thing only sound comes from pc of diconecting and connecting of usb and it is again in DFU.
    No apple logo
    No iTune Logo.
    I tried redsnow, recboot,iReb,TinyUmbrella ........all tools.
    Limera1n, green p0ision
    redsnow made a jail break and after a couple of minutes it goes to black DFU Mode again..........

The only solution i haven't tried is upgrading to 4.3.4 Fireware .... any ideas on how to get my iphone outof DFU mode and one more thing my phone is not unlocked i want to use gevey ultra sim with it... Please Advise.

2. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

Connect your phone to iTunes. If you're in dfu, you'll be allowed to recover the phone. You'll have to go to 4.3.4 if you don't have blobs.

3. cheetaa9211 thread starter macrumors newbie

thxxx a lot eastercat for reply...i have tried the phone with 4.3.4 and it worked and phone come again on emergency call position..then i want to jailbreak my phone with redsnow newer version it runs smooth but at restart it stuks again on apple logo....

and make poweroff and start again with holding power and home button its off but i on it again and it is still stuk on apple logo nothing going on.....
    after all these steps can i b able to run my gevey ultra sim with this phone to unlock...????
    need advice again...

thxxx in advance...

4. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

Your jailbreak is tethered. Rerun redsnow like you are going to jailbreerak the device but instead of selecting "install cydia"select "just boot tetherrred right now". I'm pretty sure you can use gevey sim google for instructions.

5. cheetaa9211 thread starter macrumors newbie

thxxx for reply.....i just explore that after updating to 4.3.4 and jailbreak in tethered mode everytime when i restart my phone i have to use this redsnow thing to make it boot..

i am again stuk...is there any way to downgrade my phone to 4.3.3 although i dont have saved shsh blobs.....please help...if there is any way to do that

thxxxx

6. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

No it is impossible to downgrade without SHSH blobs.

7. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

8. cheetaa9211 thread starter macrumors newbie

thxxxx for your advice....i found my shsh blobs and i run tiny umbrella 05.07 and now i want to install 4.3.3 ios on my iphone.....

i just hit restore and choose my firmware wich is 4.3.3 and tiny umbrella server running on behind the restore completes with restoring firmware but after restoring firmware end it dosent restart the iphone just went back to DFU made again......i try to make triks to kick out the phone from DFU mode but no one is working......

please help............

9. yipio macrumors newbie

How did you go about doing this? I have similar problem but with 4.3.5.

10. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

Plug in the device and go into tiny umbrella and click on "exit recovery".

11. pozaspma macrumors newbie

I have the same problem. My iphone 3gs goes into DFU mode. If I use redsnow and then the option "just boot tetherred right now" my iphone goes back to normal, but if I reset it or turn it off the iphone will go back to dfu mode. The only way to keep it working normal is by not turning the iphone off which I'm sure that's not supposed to happen. I'll try using "exit recovery" with tiny umbrella, but is there any specific version of tiny umbrella that I should use? My iphone is currently on firmware 4.3.3 BB 06:15:00.

Thanks

12. cdustybk macrumors member

Are you sure you are using an untethered jailbreak? I know 4.3.3 can be jailbroken untethered, but are you sure you used the software to jailbreak it untethered? Sorry if you already knew that....

13. apollo1444 macrumors 65816

14. cdustybk macrumors member

Jailbreaking is easy and harmless if you get legit software. Most of my friends that have any problems jailbreaking is either
    1) They try to jailbreak tethered, not knowing what a tethered jailbreak is or
    2) They have the most up-to-date software and think they can downgrade any time they want.

I'm not trying to be rude btw...just saying that if everyone knew that not all jailbreaks are untethered, it would save me hours of fixing their iPhones/iPods for them ;)

15. cdustybk macrumors member