iPhone 4 to iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pointer, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Pointer, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011

Pointer macrumors regular

I've owned every iPhone so far and wouldn't be without it. I'm not sure if the 4S is worth the upgrade though. I like the look of Siri but am not sure how much I would use it. The new camera would be useful as I use my iPhone as my main camera. Extra speed is always nice. I guess it's just missing that killer feature.

How are iPhone 4 owners finding the upgrade so far? Glad you made it or wish you'd not bothered?

2. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

I was thinking of upgrading because Siri looked really interesting. However, upon viewing a video of how limited Siri is in Canada I've decided that it's currently not really worth it.

3. frozencarbonite macrumors 6502

frozencarbonite

I'm not going to upgrade. I'm going to save the money I would have spent on the 4S for the next iPad. Besides, other than Siri and being faster, it's pretty much the same phone.

4. GraphicsGeek macrumors 6502a

You went from the 3G to the 3GS didnt you? Same thing pretty much only with Siri and a better camera.

I upgraded. I like the speed. My biggest gripe with every smartphone I ever owned before an iPhone (think Treo 600) was the speed. The 4S is buttery smooth and Siri is magnificent.

5. psblake macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Jury is still out not selling my 4 until I decide if this one is worth it

6. Pointer thread starter macrumors regular

Well I went ahead and ordered one. Love the iPhone, I need the best available.

7. bjb.butler macrumors 6502a

bjb.butler