iPhone 4 Tripod mount

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jlykins, Jul 10, 2010.

1. jlykins macrumors newbie

Hey everyone. This is my first post on here, been reading since I got my new iPhone. Wanted to let everyone know that G Design LLC. now has a tripod mount for the iPhone 4. You can find it here: http://www.iphone-tripodholder.com/

2. CT1stMaxedOut09 macrumors member

That looks pretty good and looks well worth having... I might just have to pick one up. Thanx for the find.

3. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Wonder if the original version would fit the iPhone 4 with bumper? The padding they added to the new one probably won't work with bumpers or gel cases.

4. jlykins thread starter macrumors newbie

Don't know. I'll ask my buddy Terry White to check it out. He has the 3g holder(for his old 3gs) and a new iPhone4 so he can check it out. I'll let you know

5. Tastannin macrumors 6502

Tastannin

Contacted customer service, they say the 3G holder inside dimensions are .465" x 2.35". Anyone have calipers to measure a iPhone 4 with apple bumpers to verify the fit? (They confirm the new iPhone 4 compatible one won't work cuz they added pads.)

Thanks!

6. agallowa macrumors regular

agallowa

that looks pretty awsome. might have to pick one up that would really come in handy especially with the shots the camera/video is capable of. bookmarked :)

7. FieldingMellish Suspended

Terry White dropped a lot of weight since I last seen him. Looks better.

8. iFan2011 macrumors newbie

New iPhone 4 tripod mount option

Here's a cool new one! Securely holds your iPhone 4 and lets you mount to a tripod in either landscape or portrait.

http://snapmountforiphone.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]