iPhone 4 Ultrasn0w SIM unlock being released this evening...

hackthatphone

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2010
Thanks for the spam! Not.

On the upside, I learned today that there is an ignore list on this forum. Excellent.

HXGuy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
Thanks for the spam! Not.

On the upside, I learned today that there is an ignore list on this forum. Excellent.
Did I miss something? :confused:

Edit Crap! Wrong link in the original post, I fixed it. Sorry.

tempusfugit

macrumors 65816
May 21, 2009
Chicago
Bastard! :D I had that copy/pasted from a link I sent to someone over IM and didn't correctly copy/paste the planetbeing YouTube link.

This thread has totally derailed. :(
you should have sent them a link to a version of that video with a smoother framerate. plenty to choose from in related section.

so yeah your thread died.

On a related note, the video from @planetbeing does say that the Ultrasn0w unlock will be out tonight.

Thread saved? probably not but whatever.

HXGuy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
So...why isn't this much bigger news on the forums here? Just this thread on it...which isn't getting any attention.

eastercat

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
PDX
If you read the other threads, people have generally known that the unlock is coming out (albeit not out of the closet) sometime tonight.
It's akin to starting a thread, "Apple acknowledges antenna issue".
So...why isn't this much bigger news on the forums here? Just this thread on it...which isn't getting any attention.

swoosh0217

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2007
NW
Someone wants to be famous...:D:D:D On a serious note, yes we already know the unlock is suppose to be out later this afternoon or early evening. I will be donating again as soon as I get mine done!

truazn

macrumors newbie
Jul 31, 2010
This is the main reason i jailbroke my phone in the first place, is the unlock ability.

HXGuy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
Still planned for tonight...

@ planetbeing: Unlock will be out tonight, no worries. 8 minutes ago via Echofon

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.