Iphone 4 upgrade now?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by atljogger, Mar 21, 2011.

  1. atljogger macrumors member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2008
    #1
    OK, my AT&T contract is finally up (Blackberry device) and I can switch to the Verizon Iphone. Is it worth holding out until July for the iPhone 5 or going with the 4 now? I have not been following new version rumors closely but sounds like 4G LTE, bigger screen, and NFC are possible.
    P.S: I am only considering Verizon for my next carrier.
     
  2. nyfliiboy macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
  3. maflynn Moderator

    maflynn

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Location:
    Boston
    #3
    I'd wait though the odds of the iPhone 5 being LTE, larger screen and including NFC is pretty remote. We may see the latter, I doubt very much if we'll see the first two. AT&T is no where ready for their LTE roll out and apple isn't about to release a 4G LTE verizon only phone.
     

Share This Page