iPhone 4 USA PRE-ORDER FAQ's

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eezing, Jun 11, 2010.

1. eezing macrumors 6502

eezing

Please only post factual information. Thank you!

iPhone 4 USA (only):

Facts:

-Pre-orders begin on June 15th

-Release date on June 24th

Questions:

1. What time on June 15th does pre-ordering begin?

2. If I pre-order online from Apple.com, can I pick it up at an Apple store of my choosing on June 24th?

If so:

a. How do I choose the store I want to pick it up at?

b. Am I guaranteed to have a unit reserved in that store so I can pick it up whenever I want, even the next day if I choose?

3. If I pre-order online from Apple.com for delivery to my house, when will it be delivered?

2. Built macrumors 68020

Maybe this should be a sticky, because there are only going to be about 50 gazillion threads all asking these same questions!

3. gdlcjr macrumors regular

Can you post which thread has the time on it. Thanks

4. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

If you are referring to the time that pre-orders and stores will happen, then you will not find it. As of right now, no one knows for sure. Even that 7:00 a.m. AT&T store opening is a rumor until verified by them. :)

5. dave006 Contributor

dave006

Questions / Today's Facts in BOLD

1. What time on June 15th does pre-ordering begin? NOBODY here knows or if they do, they can't tell you...

2. If I pre-order online from Apple.com, can I pick it up at an Apple store of my choosing on June 24th? No but you have to pick the retail location when you pre-order.

If so:
    a. How do I choose the store I want to pick it up at? When you pre-order.

b. Am I guaranteed to have a unit reserved in that store so I can pick it up whenever I want, even the next day if I choose? Not reserved, if you pre-order it is your's and you already paid for it. If you reserve, then they just hold one for you at least all day.

3. If I pre-order online from Apple.com for delivery to my house, when will it be delivered? It depends on when you pre-order. If you order on June 15, you can get June 24 scheduled delivery. The longer you wait to pre-order the later your delivery date.