iPhone 4 users...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SRLMJ23, May 25, 2011.

1. SRLMJ23 macrumors 65816

SRLMJ23

Do you ever switch back to your 3GS/3G/2G for a couple days just for the hell of it?

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Nope, gave mine to the GF and I would have to pry it from her cold dead hand

3. nburwell macrumors 68040

nburwell

When I do a battery dump of my 4, I slip my SIM card into my 2G iPhone and will use that until my 4 is fully charged. Otherwise, my 2G typically just sits in my drawer at home.

4. bohbot16 macrumors 6502a

bohbot16

No, I sold my old iPhone 3G. I was setting something up on someone else's 3G the other day and the lower res screen seems so bad now in comparison to the retina display.

5. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Nope, only when I had my 4 stolen last year, I used my 2G for a month before I got a replacement. Previous phones go to my gf.

6. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

No, the iPhone 3GS was a really nice phone.... until the iPhone 4 came out.. I have no desire to go back.

7. SRLMJ23 thread starter macrumors 65816

SRLMJ23

I go back and use my iPhone 3GS for like a day here and there and make sure it's updated in case I ever needed it ASAP if my iPhone 4 was lost/stolen/broke etc...:eek:

8. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

I still keep my original iPhone around as a "just in case," but I don't actively use it. The power button is broken, so I can't lock the screen, turn it off, or turn it back on if it ever does turn off. It's basically just sitting in standby on my desk, forever doomed to be turned on but not do anything.

9. nateo200 macrumors 68030

nateo200

I love the 3GS and the other gens before it and I still view the iPhone 3G as a pivotal point in the smartphone history but man you look at your iPhone 4 and your friend wants you to check something out on his 3GS and it just looks like ****!

10. 3GEE macrumors regular

3GEE

I gave my wife my 3G when I got the iPhone 4. I remember telling her I was kind of sad because the 3G was such a workhorse for me, a truly fine phone. She absolutely loves the 3G still, it just keeps ticking. I won't be able to upgrade to the 5 until she wants to upgrade the 3G. It could be awhile yet, that thing keeps going, but I'm perfectly happy with the 4, it's a great phone.