iPhone 4 vent mount

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Original poster
Mar 22, 2010
NC
Hey everyone, Im looking for a vent mount for my iPhone 4. The problem is, my vents are circular in my 04 Liberty. Do any of you have experience using a mount that fits with a circular vent? I need one that will work with a case too. Thanks!

Gordy

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2005
Bristol, UK
I bought mine off eBay. It's great at holding the phone but vibrates when it's not in. A touch annoying.

The previous one I had was much cheaper and broke.

The amazon one looks better than the two I've had.

kalex

macrumors 65816
Oct 1, 2007
Looks ugly but seems to work. Proclip are much better quality and custom crafted for each car and device. But they do cost a lot. check out spiderpodium i think u can use it to mount iphone into the vents

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Original poster
Mar 22, 2010
NC

HoosierInFL

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2007
Ah this is perfect. I never use my CD player anyway, I just have to make sure that this wont obstruct my use of the tape player because I still use that to put my phone through the speakers.
You can position the tightening knob on the top or bottom.

Bill Av

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2006
I love SlipGrip.

http://www.slipgripcarmounts.com/iPhone-4-4S_c_21361.html

They have an incredible selection of mounts, and they design mounts for a staggering amount of cases. Of course they have a ton for the iPhone. I'm not talking about a generic "one case fits all" thing; they make custom mounts for at least thirty different iPhone cases. I have two for my Droid Charge (boo, hiss). One is a bike mount, and one is a car suction mount. They're well designed, sturdy and secure. I can't recommend them higher.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.