iPhone 4 vs Droid X/2

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iLikeMySelf, Aug 27, 2010.

1. iLikeMySelf macrumors member

Hello,
    This month, the iPhone 4 is finally coming out in my country, the Droid X or the Droid 2 as well.
    I have not seen or used either the iPhone 4 or the Droid. However, I have an iPod Touch 2G (which I love and use everyday) and my dad has an iPhone 3G so I know how iOS feels, of course in an iPhone 4 it will feel way better. I always buy Apple products but I am not a fan boy.
    A friend of mine has a Droid, I really like how it looks and if it wasn't because Android marketplace is horrible for the market itself and the monotonous apps I would be considering more the Droid, this is because the iPhone feels a bit boring if you get what I mean.
    By the way, how are the external speakers on the iPhone 4?
    So has anyone used/seen both phones? What would you said about the iPhone 4/Droid?
    In your view which one should I get? Which one is cooler?
    Thanks in advance

2. King Shady macrumors 6502

King Shady

Hey man I have an iPhone 4. In my opinion, the speakers are pretty good and the screen is amazing but overall it's really boring. I would go with the Droid X if you had that option. It's got a bigger screen, widgets, cooler features, and a unique look. But then again this is coming from a person who has had an iPhone ever since the 2G so that's probably why I feel it's so boring :).

3. iLikeMySelf thread starter macrumors member

Haha, you get what I mean. But I think I will regret not buying an iPhone 4, still thinking...