iPhone 4 wallet case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by radiogoober, Jun 9, 2011.

1. radiogoober macrumors 6502a

Hi all,

I'm looking for a iPhone 4 case that also works as a wallet (ie, must hold at lest 2 credit cards, that's all I need.) I know Case-Mate has one, but it apparently covers the proximity sensor making the phone unusable.

Does anyone else know of any or have any recommendations?

Thank you kindly

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Speck makes one as well http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Speck+-+Candyshell+Card+Case+for+Apple%26%23174%3B+iPhone%26%23174%3B+4+-+NightDrive+Gray/2490092.p?id=1218330048353&skuId=2490092&st=speck%20iphone%20case&cp=1&lp=4

3. jannydisuza macrumors newbie

You must try the iSlim pocket wallet is one of the most fashionable cell phone cases nowadays. An iPhone leather wallet that organizes all of your belongings so you can find what you need quickly and easily. Built to hold your cash, IDs and Credit Cards. It holds your phone in one convenient place. This iPhone wallet is compatible with various shapes and sizes of cell phones such as the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G. It is also compatible with your iPod Touch (Apple), Blackberry Bold, Blackberry, Blackberry Curve (Nextel), Blackberry Curve, LG Dare (Verizon) etc.

4. njaremka macrumors 6502

do you have one? can you share a short review?

5. Mr. Biggles macrumors 6502

Col Littleton makes one which I have that fits the bill perfect. You can also get itfrom Griffintechnology since they are an affiliate seller and probably find a coupon for a discount
    [​IMG]

6. mgg macrumors member

Mr. Biggles, how tight of a fit is that case? I have a Belkin GripVue on my iPhone -- do you think it would fit? I wrote to the company, and they said the cases were meant for phones with no covers.

I want something I can slide my phone into when I put it in my purse. Right now I'm using a Lowepro camera bag, but I'd much rather have leather.

7. dlegend macrumors 6502

Anyone find any others? Looking to hold 4-5 cards preferably on the back if possible. Only ones I've been able to find hold 2-3 cards tops.

8. Mr. Biggles macrumors 6502

Shoot. Never saw your post or would have responded sooner.

I have a Atomic (bumper style case) that fits fine. It was a tight fit, but the leather stretched enough that it fits perfect except protruding out a tad at the top.

9. Mr. Biggles macrumors 6502

The Littleton case will hold 4 credit cards no problem. I have two credit cards, gas card, enhanced license and registration in that pocket along with cash in the front pocket.

10. mgg macrumors member

Thanks, Mr. Biggles. I'd completely forgotten about this thread till it was revived yesterday, so no harm done. Thanks for responding. : )