iPhone 4 Wallpaper Request Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JetBlack7, May 14, 2011.

1. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

I created this thread so people can make requests for any wallpapers they want, and please people, when you want to post the resized image, do so in the other wallpaper thread please.

Enjoy and star requestin'! :D

2. sou1 so1di3r macrumors 6502a

sou1 so1di3r

3. Jumpman2033 macrumors regular

I would really appreciate some Philadelphia Eagles Wallpapers. Whether they come from game footage or custom backgrounds.

Player preferences:
    Lesean McCoy
    Desean Jackson
    Asante Samuel
    Mike Vick
    Trent Cole
    Jason Avant

Thanks

4. heisenberg123, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011

heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

just use google image search you can find a picture of almost anything, are people becoming so lazy that they are requesting others to find pictures for them?

5. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

I generally agree, I'm using a 2560x1680 pic as my wallpaper right now, looks great without anyone needing to resize it for me. I also feel like pics you find/make yourself are better for your phone. It is really nice that the community here is willing to help others out though.

6. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

i agree i wasnt trying to be too much of a dick, i just think like you said size isnt all the important i jsut find pictures that are already in portrait oreintation and save them to my camera roll right from safari then set it as my wallpaper and ive never thought it didnt look right or good

7. JetBlack7 thread starter macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

I posted images on the other thread that I wanted resized. If I ask politly to others to resize my picture, it's not that i'm lazy, I simply don't know how to resize my own pics. Otherwise I woulnd't ask anyone ;)

8. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

What I am doing with the pics I like is just cropping them to 4x6 aspect ratio. I don't know much about photography so I leave them in the original resolution, also resizing them lowers the quality and some get quite blurry.

9. labman macrumors 604

labman