Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmemuffins

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010

If anyone knows where I can get this wallpaper without the overlay, can you post it here or point me in the right direction please.

StPatty33

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2009
Colorado
Made two from what I believe is the original, it's wide so it's cut down a bit. I made one with a lighter carrier border, I've found it's a nice addition to some wallpapers but I haven't tested this one on my phone so I can't say what it looks like.

I've always preferred the originals, but it looks like you've squished these. Crop and resize all you want, but maintain proportions--squished things are no good!

SkottDMD

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2007
Canada
I've always preferred the originals, but it looks like you've squished these. Crop and resize all you want, but maintain proportions--squished things are no good!

You're right, although it had more to do with the source I was using actually being squished and less my cropping/resizing. Anyway, found another one to use and made a few more, tried to avoid resizing while not making the image look awkward.

soleilvie

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2010
After resizing any photo to 960x640 will it be retina display compatible?

If you're going from a huge photo down to 960x640, yes, it will be retina display compatible. Stretching a smaller photo won't work. The photo should be crisp to begin with so resizing it won't change its quality, only its size.

sweigner

macrumors regular
Mar 1, 2008
Pottstown
My wife is going to love this.
thumb.gif

Awesome Justin, I hope she likes it!!

Thanks

UTVOL06

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2010
South East, USA
She is very attractive but I'm not a fan of the "way too many nose jobs/Michael Jackson" look.

Actually that is her natural nose shape..I agree it looks almost too defined to be non surgical, but its been investigated and she has had the same exact nose since the earliest photos found of her at 16 years old(2003). No plastic surgeon would have done a nose job on a person in their early teens unless they were horribly disfigured, because the nose cartilage is not done growing yet and would result in uneven cartilage growth in adult years.:

ashley5.jpg

Source: http://rxhollywood.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/ashley-greene-nose-job/

pheev

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2010
this in higher res anyone? (she is hayden panettiere)

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 433

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Actually that is her natural nose shape..I agree it looks almost too defined to be non surgical, but its been investigated and she has had the same exact nose since the earliest photos found of her at 16 years old(2003). No plastic surgeon would have done a nose job on a person in their early teens unless they were horribly disfigured, because the nose cartilage is not done growing yet and would result in uneven cartilage growth in adult years.:

I know plenty of people who had a nose jobs prior to their 16th birthday.:confused:

And none of them were horribly disfigured..... they just did a little nip here and there to fix the shape.

/just sayin'

imjayzee

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2010
Some Nike Wallpapers

Attachments

• Nike 2.jpg
    Nike 2.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 579
  • Nike 3.jpg
    Nike 3.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 3,085

iWalsh

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2008
Can someone help me with this

I want to take this background and add the white lines to the dock, so that the icon on the far right is separated. Hope that makes sense. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0052[1].JPG
    IMG_0052[1].JPG
    225.9 KB · Views: 590

301finest

macrumors regular
Aug 14, 2008
Can anyone help me find that wallpaper that is like half beach/sand, half water and has the boardwalk in the middle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.