Hello, Today I got an interesting job from a client, this one left it in the rain for a period of time. The phone was in a case and was facing down. The headphone jack indicator is red however the indicator on the inside of the phone was white. All of connectors inside look clean and don't look like they got wet, however the pins on the dock connector looks rusted. The owner did his homework and kept the phone in rice immediately after he found it and left it in there for 72hrs before bringing it to me. My real question is should I just replace the dock connect and battery, or do the whole thing with the isopropyl alcohol and replacing the battery and connector as well? The phone has not shown any signs of life at all since the incident.