iPhone 4 white conversion guide????

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ian.C, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Ian.C macrumors regular

Hi

Just wondering if there is a guide online that I can print off, I'm planning on doing a full conversion Inc the white dock connector and the white headphone jack...

So as you can see it's a full teardown.

I really need I guide I can print off and I can tape the screw to the correct place they came from, just a little worried I put the wrong one in the wrong hole and damage the screen....

Thanks alot

Ian

2. Matt.H macrumors member

iFixit have a load of guides for iPhone 4, here. You can download them, and print them off.

These are what I am going to use when I get my conversion next week.

3. Danny2011 macrumors member

Well there is only 5 screws that you need to worry about. 3 for the volume keys and two fornthe vibrator switch... And for the dock connector nits only 2 tiny screws but be careful when you take out your home button there is a tiny tab that you need to lift up. I got all this infonfrom iFixDirect on their live chat.

4. troy14 macrumors 6502a

While this company doesn't have a great reputation around here, this is part 1 (there's part 2 as well) for Zeetron's color swap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrZ2JbG0B14&feature=player_embedded#

The video IMO is very, very good and detailed. I prefer it to iFixit's greatly.

5. Ian.C thread starter macrumors regular

thanks guys, for all the help.

im going to try it in the next few days, not sure i will like it and and up putting the original black front and back etc back on...

thanks alot

Ian

6. martynov macrumors member