iPhone 4 with case on, i got no signal

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by unnamed, Dec 20, 2010.

1. unnamed macrumors newbie

Yesterday i got my iPhone 4, The Sim card was already activated and i can make calls but when i was in the restaurant with my friends i saw that my phones have no signal WITH A CASE ON and was searching for network the whole entire time(my fds also uses iPhone4 don't seem to have any problem).

After leaving the restaurant i went to another indoor place and i took off the case and hold my phone in a way to see will i get any signal problem. The bars dropped down to one but i manage to make phone calls without any problems, since then i stop using my case.

Next day i was at home and my fd called me and woke me up, there was no problem with the connection but when i was sitting in front of my computer i tested my phone again. i hold the phone to see do i have any signal problems and my bars dropped from 4 bars to searching for network again.

What should i do? and what can i do?
    Can i go to apple and tell them to change my phone or will they help me fix it?

2. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

You live in an area with poor reception. How is Verizon? Consider moving on....

3. unnamed thread starter macrumors newbie

Haha nah i use Vodafone, i live in Australia~

4. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Ummm...I don't get it. You were in a restaraunt with no signal. Where's the issue outside of Vodafone having bad signal there?