iphone 4 wont exit recovery mode even after being restore please help :(

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by XxpikachuxX, Mar 22, 2011.

1. XxpikachuxX macrumors 6502

I have a problem with my iphone 4
    i have allready try restoring to 4.1 and 4.2 custom firmwares and non-custom firmwares but even after i get the message that iphone is done restoring after the white bar is done and i get a message saying it will dissapear on 4 second i goes back in to recovery mode so how do i get it out of recover mode?

2. goa200 macrumors newbie

You use google and search for it and stop creating several threads. Or continue on in the other thread you already made

3. willber macrumors member

I know this sounds crazy, but when I was updating to 4.2.1 from 4.1, the restore progress bar kept getting stuck halfway, or I would get Error 1013 and get stuck in recovery mode.

Just run greenpois0n, for me this kicked it out of recovery mode and was then updated to 4.2.1. Sounds crazy but I read it somewhere as I was running out of ideas when I was stuck in recovery but it did work!

4. Missjenna macrumors 6502a

Missjenna

I did the exact same thing and it worked perfectly :)

5. vabunuc macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

Look up how to get your phone into dfu mode, and restore from there. It too me a few times to get into dfu, but it fixed my phone.